Rayol Canadel Sur Mer Apartment - RCSM101
Prices from €1,573 - €2,662
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 3
Rayol Canadel Sur Mer Apartment is a fantastic place to stay if you're looking for some relaxation. Boasting a partly private swimming pool, large garden, quiet area, three bedrooms and close to various beaches, this is the ideal place for loved ones to spend their holiday together. Air conditioning, wifi internet, satellite TV, BBQ. This property can sleep up to 6 people.
About Rayol Canadel Sur Mer Apartment
Rayol Canadel Sur Mer Apartment is located on the ground floor of a modern house, set in a large garden in a quiet area close to the sea.
The house is very close to Pramousquier Beach, Cap Negre and Cavaliere Beach and has its own swimming pool.
The apartment has a large, bright living room with a dining area and a small kitchen area. The living room contains two settees, one of which is a futon. There is satellite TV with all of the UK channels available on Freeview and many French TV channels.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven, a full-size gas hob, a Tassimo coffee maker, a large fridge/freezer, full-size dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
There are three double bedrooms which are all light and airy; two have built-in wardrobes. There are 2 shower rooms.
The living room and the three bedrooms have separately controlled air-conditioning. There is a separate utility room serving the apartment which is equipped with a washing machine, tumble dryer, drying racks, iron and ironing board. There are terraces at the front of the property and off-street parking.
There is a patio area at the front of the property and a decked dining area at the back, overlooking the garden. The swimming pool is 9.3 metres by 5.15 metres and is used only by this apartment and by the owners when they in residence.
The pool is shared only between this apartment and the owners' private apartment upstairs.
Facilities and Features
- 2 bedrooms with double beds, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Shower room with handbasin
- Shower room with walk-in shower, washbasin and WC.
- Separate WC
- The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven, microwave, full-size gas hob, large fridge freezer, full-size dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- The apartment has a large, bright living room with a dining table seating 8. The living room contains two settees, one of which is a futon. There is satellite TV for all the UK channels available on Freeview and many French TV channels and a DVD player.
- Two of the bedrooms have large built in wardrobes. The living room and all three bedrooms have individually controlled air conditioning.
- Towels and linen are not included
- Electric Oven
- Gas Hob
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Shared Pool
- Un-overlooked Pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Street Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- Child Friendly
- Golf Nearby
- Watersports Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
- The Pramousquier beach is a 10 minute walk away. This is a lovely shallow beach with beautiful clear water and several beachside restaurants and bars. The long sandy beach at Cavaliere (where water sports and sailing are available) is a five minute drive and can also be reached using the Petit Train - a tourist 'train' which links all of the beaches between Pramousquier and Le Lavandou (10 beaches in total).
How to get there:
- The nearest airport is 20 minutes away at Toulon Hyeres, with daily Ryanair, City Jet and Air France flights. Nice and Marseille airports are each about 1 hour 45 minutes away if a wider choice of flights is needed.
Toulon airport and train stations can be reached by bus but for the other two airports, a car is necessary.
- St Tropez is about 20 kilometres away and the nearest town is Le Lavandou about ten minutes drive away.
Bormes Les Mimosa is a very attractive hillside town with interesting shops and restaurants about 15 minutes drive. Away from the coast, there are many smaller towns and villages in the hills with abundant Provencal charm.
The nature reserve on the Porquerolles islands can be reached by a short boat journey from Le Lavandou.
- The nearest shop is 10 minutes walk and there are two restaurants in the same area. There are another four restaurants on the beach, within walking distance.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|27 Jul 2019 - 30 Aug 2019||€2602|
|31 Aug 2019 - 20 Sep 2019||€2057|
|02 May 2020 - 22 May 2020||€1573|
|23 May 2020 - 19 Jun 2020||€2057|
|20 Jun 2020 - 24 Jul 2020||€2360|
|25 Jul 2020 - 28 Aug 2020||€2662|
|29 Aug 2020 - 18 Sep 2020||€2057|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €600.00
- Cleaning charge of 95 euros.
- Partly private swimming pool
- Off-street parking
Changeover day is Saturday during peak season but out of season, other days will be considered.