1. Our postal address is 10 South St, Epsom KT18 7PF, UK.
2. We can be reached via e-mail or phone using the contact page.
3. The information which you submit to us on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold, rented or disclosed to third parties. We store only necessary information. None of the profile information you submit to make purchases will ever be used in ways that you have not consented to.
4. We collect only the minimum amount of information from you to enable us to complete transactions successfully. We have no other usage for the data.
5. We only collect your identity information when you proceed to sign-up or make a booking with us. Anonymous information on what pages consumers access or visit is only used to create aggregate statistics on site usage. This information is used for internal review and is then discarded.
6. Cookies are used to record session information such as items that consumers add to their shopping basket.
7. Your details (address, phone number and email) are only collected to validate your sign-up, allow us to contact you as the result of an enquiry and allow you to make payments and receive confirmation. Any sensitive credit card information is NOT stored by us. Payments are processed securely by Paypal payment system. We do not ever store any credit card information.
8. While registering, we request that you provide us with your telephone number. This is only used as a security measure in situations where a credit card could be being used fraudulently. All other correspondence is done with email unless requested by you.
9. Upon request, we will delete your profile including all information about your account and your purchases.
10. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or by using the contact page.