L’Escas de Nouguié Suite 303 - CARR103
Prices from €1,016 - €1,974
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 2
L'Escas de Nouguié Suite 303 is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom villa of 80 m2 that can sleep 4-6. Complete with a large private landscaped garden and shared swimming pool, this property is ideal for families with young and not-so-young children. Air conditioning, well-equipped kitchen.
About L’Escas de Nouguié Suite 303
L’Escas de Nouguié is a wonderful holiday villa for up to 6 people, designed in pure Provençal tradition.
This three-room villa equipped with air conditioning is located at the heart of French Riviera, between the mountains and the sea. Everything comes together to provide our guests with a total escape and unforgettable holiday. A true haven of peace, Le Domaine de Respelido is a fine example of the unique lifestyle in Provence, dedicated to relaxation and wellbeing.
The first bedroom comes with two single beds that can be combined into a super king size bed and offers a nice view of the surrounding vegetation. Meanwhile, the second bedroom has a large double bed and a French window leading to a terrace. Two bathrooms are also at your disposal, of which one has a separated toilet.
There is a large living room which offers a lounge area with a 3-seater wrought iron sofa convertible as a 160×200 high comfort double bed and wrought iron armchairs and table.
Well equipped open plan provençal kitchen (180 L fridge/freezer, cooking hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and smaller electrical equipment, provençal dish from Varages).
The outside area boasts two large terraces with wrought iron furniture and pergolas, as well as a stone built barbecue - perfect for an evening meal under the stars.
There is a private and enclosed garden which is hidden from view; it is planted with palm trees, olive trees and Mediterranean plants. There is a lawn with an automatic watering system, a private car park, and, of course, the shared swimming pool.
Facilities and Features
- 1 large living room South facing offers a lounge area with a 3-seater wrought iron sofa convertible as a 160x200 high comfort double bed and wrought iron arm chairs,
- well equipped open plan provençal kitchen (180 L fridge/freezer, cooking hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and smaller electrical equipment : toaster, coffee machine, capsule machine Dolce Gusto, kettle, etc., provençal dish from Varages),
- 1 bedroom with either two 90 x 200 beds or 180x200 king size double bed, console table and mirror in wrought iron, cupboards and safe,
- 1 master bedroom with a 160x200 double bed, cupboards with safe, flat screen TV, terrace, its bathroom ensuite with handmade tiles, 2 basins, bath/shower, hairdryer, make-up mirror, toilets,
- a second bathroom with handmade tiles, 2 basins, bath/shower, hairdryer, make-up mirror, towel dryer, separate toilets,
- air conditioning, telephone, television (flat screen satellite 2TV), 2 DVD/CD players, WI-FI access free of charge, mosquito nets on the windows,
- 2 large covered terraces (South exposure), with wrought iron pergolas and built in barbecue, wrought iron garden furniture.
- Large and nice private enclosed landscaped sheltered garden hidden from view with lawn (automatic watering system) cypress, palm tree and mediterranean plants.
- Grouped properties
- Shared Pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- Secure Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Sea - 15 km
Lake - 5 km
Nearest beach: St Laurent du Var - 15 km
Nearest forest: Carros - 3 km
Nearest river: Esteron - 5 km
Nearest yachting harbour: St Laurent du Var - 15 km
Carros village - 3 km
Nearest railroad station: St Laurent du Var - 15 km
Nearest bus station: St Laurent du Var - 15 km
International airport Nice Côte d'Azur - 15 km
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|02 May 2020 - 26 Jun 2020||€1448|
|27 Jun 2020 - 03 Jul 2020||€1448|
|04 Jul 2020 - 14 Aug 2020||€1974|
|15 Aug 2020 - 21 Aug 2020||€1575|
|22 Aug 2020 - 18 Sep 2020||€1338|
|19 Sep 2020 - 01 Jan 2021||€1016|
|01 May 2021 - 25 Jun 2021||€1448|
|26 Jun 2021 - 02 Jul 2021||€1448|
|03 Jul 2021 - 13 Aug 2021||€1974|
|14 Aug 2021 - 20 Aug 2021||€1575|
|21 Aug 2021 - 17 Sep 2021||€1338|
|18 Sep 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||€1016|
Fees and conditions
- House linen and towels provided once a week. (No pool towels provided)
- Free access to pool, spa and sauna.
- Maid service available on request. Laundry room facilities also available.
- Cleaning end of stay on request : 90 euros
- La taxe de séjour (0.80 €/jour/adulte).
- Cancellation insurance (4% of total cost) on arrival.
- House linen and towels provided once a week
- Maid service available
- Cleaning end of stay on request: 90 euros
- Pets are not accepted.
- Access to our wellness facilities is granted to all customers. Treat yourself to a session in the sauna or hot tubs in the Pool house!
- A baby cot and high chair can be provided on request.
- Practical and tourist information are available at the front desk.