Southern Azur Villa - SPDV107OL
Prices from £4,723 - £6,842
Sleeps: 14 Bedrooms: 7
This spacious and comfortable family home set in a quiet, leafy area in Saint Paul comprises a main home and a charming independent cottage and is just made for memorable holidays in one of France’s most desirable locations. Sitting beside a forest and on 5000 square metres of grounds filled with fruit trees, plam trees and flowers, Le Mas de Saint Paul feels more like a private estate than a villa.
About Southern Azur Villa
The magical old town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence is within walking distance (25minutes), especially the famous Fondation Maeght Museuem which is just a 10-minute walk away. After a visit of the museum, stop for lunch in the restaurant next door, then stroll back to your villa for an afternoon of tennis, boules, swimming in the pool or lazing about on one of the terraces.
Choosing what to do in the evening will not be easy. There are several famous Michelin star restaurants just a 5-minute drive away.
However, staying at the villa will also be just as tempting, as it offers a well equipped kitchen, a large gas barbecue perfect for cooking for several people and plenty of outdoor terraces and space for dining and mingling with friends and family.
Even the tennis court and swimming pool are lit for most of the evening and the charming boules court has seating and a coffee table.
Southern Azur Villa is a real family home, the owners have thought of almost everything, including providing tennis and boules equipment, hairdryers, an English house manual and even a local English-speaking contact to come and check on the villa when required. The concierge service is perfect for organising extra services as well as unique and memorable outings and guests have loved this service.
There is also heating and fireplaces for cozy winter getaways and with Nice only a 25-minute drive away, everything is perfect for holidays at any time of the year.
Facilities and Features
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living and dining areas
- 4 double bedrooms (two have en-suite bathrooms, one has a king-size bed
and one bedroom also has a double sofa-bed suitable for 2 children only)
- 1 single bedroom with an additional fold-up bed sleeping one child
- 4 bathrooms
Independent Guest House (50 m2)
- Living room
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bath-room
Perfect for a child minder, maid, or even other members of the holiday group.
- 5000 m2 land
- Garden with palm trees
- Pool with child lock gate (size: 4x6 m / depth: 0.75 - 1.8 m) - lit from 8 to 11
- Covered terrace with table and chairs
- Professional size tennis court
- Boules pitch
- Wi-Fi (main house)
- Air conditioning & Heating
- Internet TV
- 2 tennis rackets and a ball set
- Boules balls
- Brand new high quality large gas BBQ
- Nespresso machine (in the main house)
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- 2 wood burning fireplaces (firewood provided)
- Outdoors seating with cushions and coffee table
- Highchair (in the living room)
- Cot with adjustable feature, suitable for a new born to children aged 4.
Note: one room is the main house is closed off and permanently locked in
which the owners store their personal belongings.
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef service
If you’d like to book the Vill’otel serviced option, contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range
between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested
at the time of booking.
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our
guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little
extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge
request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to
Extras available at this property:
Le Mas de Saint Paul offers an optional concierge service which can arrange
many extra services as well as bespoke tours and day trips.
- Day Trips to secluded beaches. Destinations include Porquerolles Island,
Lerins Islands (a tranquil paradise near Cannes) and The Esterel (beautiful red
beaches near the mountains).
- Wine tasting tours. This includes wine tasting at well-known vineyards as well
as private tastings tours.
- Tours of medieval villages in the region.
- Country side tours discovering the beauty of Provence. This includes trips to
lavender fields, waterfalls, lakes, cycling and hiking trails.
- Cycling tours
- Tours of the Riviera by car
- Bicycle hire
Oliver's Travels Ltd. (ABTA No. P1463) | www.oliverstravels.com | email@example.com | 0800 133 7999 Page 6
- Private chef
- Restaurant recommendations and bookings
- Baby-sitting services
Please note that all prices are subject to the number of people in the group
and their specific requests and they are all paid locally.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in
advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote
locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will
always do our best to fulfil your requests!
- Private Villa
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
minutes drive from St Paul de Vence. This gorgeous village can be also
reached on foot in about 25 minutes.
There are several Michelin star restaurants within a short drive: La Colombe
d'Or and Alain Lorca (both in Saint Paul de Vence), Hotel Cap du Eden Roc
(in Cap d'Antibes), to name just a few.
A 3 minutes' drive or 15 minutes's walk will take you to the Fondation Maert
All major destinations in Provence-Cote d'Azur such as Cannes, Antibes Nice,
Grasse, Mougin and a lot more are all within an easy driving distance.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|26 Dec 2020 - 20 Mar 2021||£4723|
|20 Mar 2021 - 29 Mar 2021||£6842|
|29 Mar 2021 - 04 Apr 2021||£4723|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: £1000.00
- Arrival time: After 4.00 pm.
- Departure time: Before 10.00 a.m.
- Changeover day: Any day of the week except Sunday
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- End of stay cleaning included?: Yes
- Pets welcome?: No
- Smoking Allowed?: Outdoor areas only.
- Linen & towels included?: Yes, including pool towels.
- Other Ts and Cs: The caretaker who speaks English lives close to Saint Paul. She pays weekly visits to the property and is available for guests' queries as well as for check-in/out.