Villa Sea Breeze - STMX127
Prices from €5,381 - €6,371
Sleeps: 8 Bedrooms: 4
Villa Sea Breeze is quite a rare find, indeed! This property is a beachfront villa with a rustic and beautiful interior, offering stunning views over the Mediterranean, a private swimming pool and direct access to a small beach right in front of the property. Located in Sainte Maxime, it's only a 2-minute walk to various restaurants and bars. This villa is ideal for 6 adults, plus two children over the age of 5 years - not suitable for toddlers.
About Villa Sea Breeze
Located in Sainte Maxime at the "pointe des Sardinaux" is this beautiful seafront villa which is ideal for a family or group of friends, due to the 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, multiple terraces and beautiful swimming pool overlooking the sea.
Enter through the large and secure gate onto the car park which can hold up to two cars and has outdoor lighting. Stone steps lead you down to the house and swimming pool area. Enter through a lockable wrought iron gate into a courtyard filled with Mediterranean plants and an outdoor dining area, and through the front door into the house.
As you enter the house you will have a separate WC with sink on your left. The first bedroom has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom which is equipped with a WC, double sinks and a bath/shower. This bedroom has air conditioning.
Across from the bedroom is the kitchen area which is fully fitted and equipped with all mod-cons including an electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher. There are two lounge areas over split levels, one being just a simple seating area overlooking the sea; the other is up the stairs into a mezzanine and is where you will find the TV and DVD player. Go down a few steps and you'll find the fireplace with further seating, as well as a small library of books. There is a hallway leading to the other bedrooms; the second bedroom has bunk-beds and is ideal for small children or teenagers, fans are available in this bedroom. The third bedroom has 2 single beds which can be pushed together as a double bed and both of these bedrooms share a bathroom with bath/shower and sink. This bedroom has air conditioning. The fourth bedroom has a double/twin bed (can be separated or pushed together depending on requirements) and an en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, double sink and WC. This bedroom also has air conditioning.
Through the lounge are sliding doors to a covered terrace with indoor dining facilities - this is the perfect place for your evenings as you can fully enjoy the enclosed terrace for warmth whilst still having a view of the Mediterranean. The main terrace is absolutely stunning and overlooks the sea; it has a seating and dining area as well as some sunbeds - please note that the wall down to the beach is a small wall, and therefore not suitable for toddlers.
The private swimming pool (8m x 4m) is at the opposite end of the terrace and is alarmed and overlooks the sea; next to the pool is a lockable gate/door leading to the small beach - please note that while this beach is not private, it is not frequented very often.
Other features include a basement where you will find a washing machine and dryer, as well as a bathroom with large shower and sink.
Various beach bars/restaurants are within a couple of minutes walk from the property.
Facilities and Features
- Bedroom 1: Double bed with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, WC and double sinks. Sea views.
- Bedroom 2: Bunk-beds with shared family bathroom. View on the internal courtyard.
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin bed (can be separated) with shared family bathroom. View of pool and internal courtyard.
- Bedroom 4: Double/twin bed (can be separated) with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, WC and double sinks. View on the sea and swimming pool.
- En-suite to bedroom 1.
- En-suite to bedroom 4.
- Family bathroom with bath/shower and separate WC for bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Small bathroom with shower and sink in the basement - ideal for use whilst in the swimming pool.
- Separate WC with sink.
- Private parking for up to two cars
- Wifi Internet
- Security system
- Printer (clients can use this printer to print boarding passes etc)
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 ring hob (electric) and oven
- Cooking utensils and dishes
- Direct access to the beach
- Great space for sunbathing (sunbeds provided)
- Outdoor dining and seating
- Stunning views of the Mediterranean
- Enclosed terrace with indoor dining, ideal for chilly evenings
- Private Villa
- Sea View
- Private Pool
- 4+ bedrooms
- 4+ Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- BBQ Area
- No Smoking
- Easy Walk to Beach
- Golf Nearby
- Watersports Nearby
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
There is a water park called Aqualand located in Sainte Maxime, as well as a larger one in Fréjus - this is a hit with people of all ages thanks to the big and small rides and slides. There is an Adventure Jungle Track and brand new cinema which does sometimes show films in English. All of the towns around Ste Maxime have their individual open-air market days, as well as some artisanal markets and more - see the local tourism office for a detailed schedule. There are many shops and supermarkets to suit all budgets, with the closest shop to the property being at about 3km.
If golf is what tickles your fancy, then you definitely won't be short of places to go. There is a golf course close to the villa, but they are sprinkled far and wide over the Cote d'Azur - take your pick!
Useful location information:
- Cherry Beach is just two minutes walk away; it is a large and sandy beach where you have the option to relax on the sand or do something a little more active. There are jet skis for hire as well as organised excursions every day during high season.
- From Sainte Maxime and Les Issambres harbours, there are regular ferry services to St Tropez, as well as other boat trips to Cannes, Nice and various other places of interest.
- During high season, there are spectacular firework displays all along the coast - see the tourism office for a schedule.
- Boats are available for rent from the Sainte Maxime harbour; you can learn to drive or even get your Boat Handler's licence training from there.
- There are various boats that will take you on tours and around the harbour wall to see some fish.
- There are all types of water sports available within 5km of the villa, as well as tennis courts nearby with some being floodlit. Most clubs in the area offer some coaching if you require it.
- There are fabulous lakes near Roquebrune which are brilliant for fishing.
- The mountain terrain behind Sainte Maxime is popular with cyclists and walkers, and the coastal strip in St Tropez is ideal for walking along and people watching.
Events (dates may vary per year, please see the tourism office for a detailed schedule):
- On the 15th of August, you can celebrate the Americans landing on Cherry Beach at the end of World War 2 - there are numerous parades in period dress in Sainte Maxime as well as nearby towns, and spectacular firework displays in Sainte Maxime, Port Grimaud and St Tropez simultaneously. There are boats for hire or the ferry which cruises in the Bay of St Tropez during these displays - a fantastic experience!
- At the end of September is "Les Voiles de St Tropez" where sailing boats of varying sizes race each other! It's spectacular to hire a boat or take a ferry and cruise amongst these competitors. The atmosphere is electric and festive, as liveried crews get ready to sail their 90-foot racing sailboats. The boats can also be seen from the terrace of the villa!
- Cannes is about a 40-minute drive away and is convenient for the Film Festival.
- Nice, the third largest city in France has everything from art gallery expositions, concerts, open-air markets and more.
The nearest airport is Nice: 75km
The nearest bar/pub/restaurant is Cherry Beach: 0.2km
The nearest golf course is in Sainte Maxime: 1.5km
The nearest train station is in St Raphael: 20km
The nearest motorway is Fréjus: 16km
Saint Tropez is close by with its glitzy nightlife, bars and restaurants which can all be reached by a ferry which runs late during the high season. Pampelonne Beach with its famous beach bars - Club 55, Tahiti and Nicky Beach are all a drive away, as well as many restaurants to suit every budget.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|21 May 2022 - 18 Jun 2022||€6285|
|18 Jun 2022 - 16 Jul 2022||€5381|
|16 Jul 2022 - 03 Sep 2022||€6371|
|03 Sep 2022 - 17 Sep 2022||€5424|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €1000.00
- End of stay clean 275€
- Linen provided - Two towels for the bathroom and one beach towel will be provided (guests must wash towels themselves during their stay)
- Tourist tax of €2.30 per week for all guests 18+
- Maid service available at €90 for 3 hours and €120 for 5 hours (payment on-site)
- Arrival after 5pm, departure before 10am
- Air conditioning - a meter reading will be taken on arrival and on leaving and the amount deducted from the security deposit on leaving
- Direct access to the beach via a side-gate.
- The terrace, pool and house are all alarmed.
- Not suitable for toddlers (there is a drop from the terrace to the beach/rocks below).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Pool towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Contact us for info on pets.
- Suitable for 6 adults and 2 children over the age of 5 years, as one of the bedrooms has bunk-beds.
- The swimming pool (fresh water and is 8m x 4 m) is fitted with an alarm but is not fenced off.
- Swimming pool and garden maintenance included.
- The utility room is in the basement with separate washing machine, dryer and a substantial sink for hand washing, as well as a large shower room and toilet in the basement.
- Telephone calls will be charged.
- Weekly cleaning service available at an extra charge.
- Chef available on request at an extra charge.
- Welcome Pack provided.