Le Marandou - LABA101
Prices from £1,968 - £3,567
Sleeps: 10 Bedrooms: 5
Le Marandou is a fantastic place for families or large groups to spend their holiday. The house has a large garden, a fenced private pool, a cosy and functional interior, a games room, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It has everything needed for a comfortable holiday and is located just outside the village of Labastide d'Anjou in the Occitanie region of the South of France.
About Le Marandou
A secluded 300-year-old coach house set in the heart of the Languedoc area. Surrounded by fields of sunflowers and wheat, this tranquil property has a garden full of trees and plants to attract numerous birds and insects. It has a spacious undercover dining area as well as plenty of garden space to enjoy the sunshine. Perfectly designed for a large family or a group of friends.
Ideal for families and large groups, the ground floor of this house is spacious and welcoming. The kitchen is fully equipped and shares a dining area, which leads onto the covered archway terrace. There are two living rooms equipped with comfortable sofas, an open fireplace and a TV. On the ground floor, you will also find a laundry room with a washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer, as well as a shower room with toilet, a games room equipped with a pool table, sofas, a TV and books/games, and a separate WC.
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, one a double and the other a twin. These bedrooms share a shower room with a WC, as well as a bathroom with double sinks.
The first floor has the remaining 3 bedrooms (a double, a twin and a master double with en-suite bathroom), as well as a separate WC and a large family bathroom with a bath, shower and double sinks.
Outside, you'll find a large grassy garden, a private 5x10m swimming pool (fenced), a hot tub, a brick bbq and terrace area and various seating options.
Facilities and Features
- Large fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Games room (sofas, pool table, tv, books and games).
- Laundry cupboard and WC.
- Two lounges
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer.
- Shower room with WC.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, countryside views.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds, back garden views.
- Shower room with WC and bathroom with double sinks.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, front garden views.
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds
- Bedroom 5: Master double with en-suite bathroom (shower and WC)
- Large family bathroom with bath, separate shower and double sinks.
- Private 5x10m swimming pool (fenced).
- Grassy garden.
- Brick BBQ.
- Hot tub with beautiful views.
- Outdoor dining area.
- Private Villa
- Private Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- Un-overlooked Pool
- 4+ bedrooms
- 4+ Bathrooms
- Games Room
- Private Parking
- BBQ Area
- Table Tennis
- Pet Friendly
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Watersports Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
A short drive is the large town of Castelnaudary, home of the Cassoulet, truffle markets and The Canal du Midi.
Built in the 14th century, Revel is a typical medieval fortified town. Lined with old houses, the main square of Revel has a beautiful covered market hall topped by a bell tower at its centre.
Saturdays mornings are lively with the magnificent traditional market taking place under the hall. This market rich in local products is among the hundred most beautiful markets in France.
Labastide is within 1 hour of Toulouse, Carcassonne, the beach at Narbonne, The Black Mountains and the Pyrenees.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|23 Jul 2022 - 03 Sep 2022||£3567|
|03 Sep 2022 - 17 Dec 2022||£1968|
|17 Dec 2022 - 07 Jan 2023||£3198|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: £500.00
- Taxe de séjour, linen, bath towels and pool towels are all included in the price.
- There is an extra charge of £100 per stay for pets.
- The pool is surrounded by a high fence for added security.
- It is well equipped with games both indoor and outdoor
Although we accept pets, this would need to be agreed with us prior to your booking confirmation and comes at a charge of £100 per stay, for up to 2 dogs. We provide plastic glasses and plates for outdoor use, strictly NO glass or china to be used in the garden or pool area.
- Linen and towels are provided during your stay.
- Only guests on the booking form are allowed to use the property.