Vida House - BAGN102OL
Prices from £1,566 - £3,756
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 3
Daydreaming of a relaxed poolside holiday in the south of France? You’ll find it here, tucked away in the woods at this tranquil villa in the French Riviera. This family villa is set for serious swimmers and sunbathers - the pool house’s kitchenette, barbecue and shower room encourage outdoor living. Hop off the diving board and swim the afternoon away, among the well-manicured garden and trees beyond. When it’s time to eat, do it al fresco! Two leafy green terraces await to shade you and your spread.
About Vida House
Inside, the villa is modern and cool, with tiled floors and comfortable leather sofas beside the open gas fireplace. Large windows throughout draw you outside - you can slip out into the garden from each guest room, and the kitchen opens directly onto the terrace.
Swimmers will love the outdoor amenities - there’s a kitchenette and shower room in the pool house. Pool is a good size - (size: 1m 2x5 m / depth: 1-2.5 m)
There’s a ping pong table to keep the kids entertained.
This holiday villa sits just 1.5 km outside of Saint Paul en Forêt, where you’ll find a few shops and restaurants, and (of course) a bakery. Take a trip to market at Fayence (6 km) where local crafts - pottery, stone and woodcarving - are king. For a bigger city experience, head to the casino and port town Saint Raphaël (28 km).
Facilities and Features
- Living room with fireplace and access to main terrace
- Kitchen with access to covered terrace
- Master bedroom (160m2) with ensuite bathroom
- Double bedroom (140m2) with access to garden
- Twin bedroom with access to garden
- Shower room
- Swimming Pool (size: 12x5 m / depth: 1-2.5 m)
- Poolhouse with BBQ, kitchenette, shower room and sofa
- Large paved terrace
- Garden with trees
- Internet access
- A/C throughout
- DVD player
- Baby cot
- Washing machine
- Outdoor chairs and tables
- Table tennis
- Private Villa
- Private Pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Table Tennis
- Child Friendly
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|08 Aug 2020 - 15 Aug 2020||£3756|
|15 Aug 2020 - 22 Aug 2020||£3443|
|22 Aug 2020 - 29 Aug 2020||£2504|
|29 Aug 2020 - 05 Sep 2020||£1956|
|05 Sep 2020 - 19 Sep 2020||£1722|
|19 Sep 2020 - 18 Dec 2020||£1566|
|02 Jan 2021 - 05 Apr 2021||£1566|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: £500.00
- Check dates around Xmas periods as they aren't Saturdays.
- 500 Euro taken in cash on arrival and refunded on departure. Possibility for GBP to be taken on application.