Mas Saint Louis - MONT133GN
Prices from €5,520 - €5,520
Sleeps: 10 Bedrooms: 5
Mas Saint Louis is a stunning refurbished farmhouse that was built in the 19th century, located in Montpellier, Languedoc. This property has everything that you will need and more, making the perfect place for families thanks to the swing, trampoline, slack line, hammock and ping pong table. The private pool and large grounds are the perfect places to sit back and relax with a good book and some local wine. With 5 bedrooms, this property can sleep up to 10 people.
About Mas Saint Louis
The Mas Saint-Louis is a beautifully renovated nineteenth-century farmhouse in the heart of a large landscaped property located less than 5 kilometres from Montpellier city centre and its nearest beaches. Fully refurbished with luxury facilities and tasteful decoration, this luxury residence makes a great home base for a lovely vacation of wine tasting, relaxation and fine cuisine. This expansive property is sure to inspire the fortunate travellers looking for a wonderful relaxing holiday under the Mediterranean sun.
This original home has been restored and furnished with immense care to detail. The plush living room boasts a large dining area, a sitting area with cosy sofas and a fully equipped, modern kitchen featuring a central island bar. Adjacent is the lounge/TV room, often used as an after-hours retreat where to sip liquors while ‘rebuilding the world’. The rooms of this property are all bright and colourful, with the large living room and kitchen directly opening out to the alfresco dining area, beautifully tendered lawns with the swimming pool in the distance.
Five beautiful bedrooms welcome up to ten guests. One the ground floor, there is one suite composed of two double bedrooms and one shower room, with direct access to the garden. Three further double bedrooms are located on the first floor, with the parental suite having its own private bathroom and the other two sharing a family bathroom. Although the house doesn’t have air-conditioning, the thick stone walls do retain a cool atmosphere indoors throughout the day.
The house offers several terraces, which benefit from different sun exposure during the day, leading onto a well-maintained lawn and marvellous pool area, all representing excellent spots for long, lazy days and sultry summer evenings. The pristine salt water pool is secured by an electric cover and sits next to the enticing pool-house. The large garden allows the practice of numerous family activities such as football on the dedicated downsized pitch, table tennis, trampoline as well as collecting fresh eggs in the morning.
Facilities and Features
- Entrance hall
- TV room
- Large open space with living room dining area and kitchen
- Separate toilet room
- Suite comprising two double bedrooms and one shower room
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
- Two double bedrooms (beds: 140x200cm)
- Family bathroom
- 2 acres park
- Private swimming pool 12 x 5,5 meters
- Large Terrace with covered dining area
- Well equipped pool-house
- Football pitch
- Hen house
- Vegetable and herbs garden
- Parking spaces within the property
- Well equipped kitchen
- Large fridge freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron board
- Bathroom towels radiators
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Large plancha
- Ping pong table
- Private Pool
- 4+ bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Games Room
- Private Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- Table Tennis
- Child Friendly
- Golf Nearby
- Watersports Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
- 5 minutes drive to the centre of the village and nearest supermarket
- 15 minutes drive to Montpellier city centre
- 5 minutes drive to the beaches of Villeneuve Les Maguelone or Palavas Les Flots
- 15 minutes drive to Montpellier Méditerranée Airport
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|26 Jun 2021 - 27 Aug 2021||€5520|
Fees and conditions
- Contact us for up-to-date availability and prices.
- End of stay cleaning and linen included in the price.
- Booking Information
- The owners of this property require a French rental contract to be signed - we provide the English translation of this. They also require a copy of the lead guest's passport.
Changeover day is Saturday.