The Flamingo House - CAUX105J
Prices from €1,725 - €3,318
Sleeps: 12 Bedrooms: 6
This is a stunning villa situated in the village of Caux, near Pezenas. Heated pool, air conditioning, Wifi, Satellite TV. Can sleep 12 people in 6 bedrooms. This is an ideal villa to rent for a multi-generation family or 2-3 famillies holidaying together with children.
About The Flamingo House
The Flamingo House is a stunning villa located in the village of Caux, near Pézenas in South of France. The villa comes with a heated pool, air conditioning, Wifi, Satellite TV and can sleep 12 people in 6 bedrooms. This is an ideal villa to rent for a multi-generation family or 2-3 famillies holidaying together with children.
The property has been extensively renovated and features a gorgeous double height living room and kitchen, a TV room, summer kitchen and a beautiful swimming pool with sun terrace and covered seating areas.
The villa comes with private parking and is centrally located in the wine producing village of Caux, just a short drive from the Languedoc coast. Short walk to the boulangerie, cafe-bar, shop, wine cellar and restaurant in the village. The historic town of Pézenas is just 2-3 minutes away. Caux is surrounded by vineyards in all directions and the village also benefits from the backdrop of the Black Mountains in the distance.
The Flamingo House is situated in a very quiet and peaceful part of the village, but it is still only 2 minutes walk to the centre. The villa is surrounded by a stone wall on one side, a gated entrance at the rear and open views to the mountains on the other side. Throughout the inside of the property and the outside space you will see the recurring theme of the Pink Flamingo!
The key feature of the outdoor space is the wonderful heated swimming pool. The pool is 10m x 5m and comes with a security cover and a salt water filtration system. The pool is heated during May-June and September-October. Surrounding the pool is high quality limestone tiling and plenty of space for sunbeds. The olive trees, the large stone wall and screening provide privacy for the sun terrace. The entrance gates at the rear of the property can also be locked to ensure no children can escape!
There is a very handy summer kitchen next to the pool, with a beer and wine fridge and a chilled draught beer pump. Next to the summer kitchen there is an outdoor table with 8 chairs. The partially covered terrace contains a comfortable seating area and bar (complete with darts board and table football. Next to the covered terrace there is a Weber gas BBQ and an additional table with seating for 10-12 people.
Facilities and Features
Enter the property via the hallway which leads onto the living room, TV room and a double en suite bedroom (all on the ground floor). There is also a guest toilet on this floor. The 70m2 living room is a beautiful space. The double height ceiling, stylish lighting and period tiling give this room a really impressive feel. There is a large corner sofa which can seat 8-10 people, a flat screen TV and a polished copper coffee table. The dining area can seat up to 10 people. The key feature however is the stunning kitchen. This features a kitchen island with stone worktop, an American fridge-freezer, Espresso machine, dishwasher, 2 ovens and 2 hobs. There is plenty of cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. This really is a dream kitchen for a keen cook! The kitchen also provides access out onto the terrace and pool area.
The bedroom on the ground floor is an ideal space for grandparents and it comes with its own en suite shower room and double bed (140cm). The TV room features a large wall=-mounted flat-screen TV with Satellite channels, 2 sofas (one of which folds out to form a double bed) and plenty of toys and games for children. In the single garage, there are bikes available with children's seats and some beach equipment.
First floor: a set of stairs leads up to the first floor where you will find 4 double bedrooms (2 en suite), 1 children's bedroom with bunk beds and an en suite shower room; and one family bathroom. The bedrooms are all beautifully furnished and follow a theme of famous female singers from the last 60 years. The two en suite bedrooms come with standard double beds (140cm) and the two double bedrooms which share the family bathroom, both have King size beds (160cm) - which can also be split to form 2 single beds.
Also on the first floor there is a lovely sun room, which is a nice quiet space to enjoy a good book or play a game of chess. The room is fully glazed and has sun screens if it becomes too hot. The views from this room over the village to the Black Mountains are stunning.
- Private Villa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- 6+ Bedrooms
- 4+ Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- Secure Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- Pet Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Golf Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|03 Oct 2020 - 23 Apr 2021||€1725|
|02 Jan 2021 - 30 Apr 2021||€1725|
|01 May 2021 - 18 Jun 2021||€2128|
|19 Jun 2021 - 27 Aug 2021||€3318|
|28 Aug 2021 - 01 Oct 2021||€2128|
|02 Oct 2021 - 22 Apr 2022||€1725|
|01 Jan 2022 - 29 Apr 2022||€1725|
|30 Apr 2022 - 17 Jun 2022||€2128|
|18 Jun 2022 - 26 Aug 2022||€3318|
|27 Aug 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||€2128|
|01 Oct 2022 - 21 Apr 2023||€1725|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €500.00
- Linen, towels and end of stay cleaning included.
- Security deposit of 500 Euros to be paid to owner in cash on arrival and refunded on departure.
Secured gates to outside
Heated saltwater pool 10m x 5m
Our team has visited the house a couple of times and their overall impressions are:
- Fantastic outdoor space. Lovely large salt water swimming pool, with plenty of space for sunbathing. Nice and private. There is also a summer kitchen with bar and a covered seating area, which is a great place to relax in the evening. They have darts boards, a small pool table and a music system, etc. Whilst there is lots of stuff to do and see all around, you really don't need to venture that far because it is so easy just to chill out and relax by the pool and on the terrace.
- The downstairs of the property works really well, because you have a really large open plan living room and kitchen, which leads directly out to the terrace and pool area. So you can choose to dine inside or out, plus you have the large BBQ on the terrace.
- It is very spacious inside and the overall impression of it is that all the bedrooms are a good size and the bathrooms are all very stylish and finished to a high standard. There is one bedroom downstairs which would suit grandparents or parents with babies. Also there are plenty of space for the family to spread out - a quiet sitting room for reading a book and a TV/play room for the kids.
- Caux is a really nice village, with a bar, restaurant and shop all within walking distance. Also, it is just 5 mins into Pezenas.
If we had to sum it up in 5 words: stylish, fun, chilled-out, spacious, good-value.