Domaine Olivier - NARB115
Prices from €3,740 - €6,985
Sleeps: 16 Bedrooms: 8
Domaine Olivier is an extremely beautiful luxury old wine Domaine, located within cycling distance of the bustling town of Narbonne in the Occitanie region. Nestled between vineyards, this Domaine boasts 8 bedrooms in 2 separate, yet connected, houses, making the ideal location for groups wishing to holiday together whilst retaining some privacy. The property is fully air-conditioned, there are 2 private gated swimming pools (one of which is heated), very large lawned grounds, a beautiful pond and private parking. Dine on one of the four terraces, relax with your favourite book by one of the two swimming pools, or have a picnic on the grass next to the pond - this is your perfect relaxing getaway. This property can sleep 16 people in 8 en-suite bedrooms. The on-site managers of the Domaine are certified yoga teachers who offer a variety of additional services - see General.
About Domaine Olivier
Domaine Olivier is a stunning 8 bedroom Domaine, located on 12-hectares of beautiful land and surrounded by vineyards. This Domaine has been restored and transformed into a beautiful country house that is ideal for large groups of loved ones looking to make wonderful memories together. The large and bustling town of Narbonne is only a few minutes cycling distance away.
This property benefits from spacious lawned grounds, 2 private gated and alarmed swimming pools (6x3,5m and 10x10m - the large pool is heated), plenty of sunbeds and parasols, a pétanque court, a pond and 4 terraces on which to have a delicious alfresco meal in the evening heat. There is an outdoor dining table for up to 20 people. There is private parking within the grounds.
Enter the fully air-conditioned Domaine through beautiful iron gates and follow the drive down to the property. On the ground floor, you will find two living rooms, two fully equipped kitchens, a large office/hall space and a ground floor King-size bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor are the seven other en-suite bedrooms (two of which are interconnecting) that can sleep 16 people in the Kings, Queens. All of the bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms have been beautifully designed and restored, offering you a peaceful and luxurious experience.
All bedrooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with cable TV or Google Chromecast.
Facilities and Features
- 2 gated and alarmed private swimming pools (6x3,5m and 10x10m - the large pool is heated) with sunbeds.
- 4 terraces.
- Pétanque area.
- Large lawned grounds.
- Pond (take care with children).
- Private parking on the grounds of the Domaine.
Ground floor (fully air-conditioned):
- There are two fully equipped kitchens with 2 dishwashers, 2 washing machines, 1 dryer, 2 microwaves, 2 conventional ovens, 2 irons and 2 ironing boards.
- There are two living rooms, both with a flat-screen cable TV and one with an audio system.
- Large office/hall space.
- Bedroom 1 (40m2) - King-size bed with en-suite bathroom (bath, walk-in shower and WC) + doors to garden.
First floor (fully air-conditioned):
Bedroom 2 (45m2) - King-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 3 (21m2) - Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 4 (25m2) - Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC) + hallway.
Bedroom 5 (40m2) - King-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 6 (40m2) - King-size bed + single bed (190cm) with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 7 (35m2) - Queen-size/twin bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 8 (35m2) - Queen-size/twin bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
3 extra single beds can be placed in the bedrooms for groups of 20 (on request).
Two of the bedrooms are interconnecting.
All of the bedrooms have air conditioning.
All bedrooms have a flat-screen cable TV equipped with Google Chromecast or cable TV.
Fully equipped semi-professional kitchen:
- Two stoves
- One refrigerator
- Double electrical oven
- Two dishwashers
- Separate spaces for preparation and for rinsing/washing
- 2 washing machines, 1 dryer
Entertainment and family services:
- Free wifi
- TV with Chromecast
- Children’s highchairs and travel cots
- Board games/Puzzles
- A modest library
- 2 gated, alarmed and private swimming pools, of which one is heated (6x3,5m and 10x10m)
- 4 terraces
- 2 balconies
- Outdoors Yoga studio
- WIFI available throughout
- Smoke-free rooms. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the accommodation.
- Bedlinens and bath towels are provided
- Winter heating
- No Pets
- Secure parking on the grounds of the Domaine
- Bike tours
- Hiking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bike rental
- Free toiletries
- High chairs and travel cots available
- 2 fireplaces
- Interconnecting rooms
- Private Villa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- Un-overlooked Pool
- 6+ Bedrooms
- 4+ Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- Golf Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Narbonne is a fantastic town located in the region of Occitanie, previously known as Languedoc. It is a very vibrant and lively town filled with countless shops, bars, restaurants and ice cream parlours. Narbonne holds events all throughout the year and has the benefit of the Canal de Robine running through it, making an ideal spot for a small picnic bought from the local Saturday market.
The coast is located roughly 21km away, with the closest beach being Narbonne-Plage. Other beaches nearby include Gruissan, which is a wonderful fisherman's area, and St Pierre La Mer, which is ideal for watersports and nightlife.
The countryside around Narbonne, notably La Clape, provides countless opportunities for memorable hikes.
What to see and do around the Domaine -
Less than 20 minutes:
Several beautiful hikes;
Fontfroide Abbey, a former Cistercian monastery founded in 1093;
The pretty village of Peyriac-de-Mer and its pond;
Horseback riding tours.
Less than 25 minutes:
The beaches of Narbonne and Gruissan;
A tour of Gruissan’s salt pans with its restaurant, museum, art gallery and shop;
Sailing, surfing, kite surfing;
The pretty villages of Gruissan and Bize-Minervois;
A guided tour at the working olive press and mill of L’Oulibo;
The Réserve Africaine de Sigean.
Less than 45 minutes:
The beaches of Leucate, la Franqui and Valras-Plage;
Béziers, one of the oldest cities in France;
The medieval villages of Lagrasse and Minerve, two of the most beautiful villages of France;
Pézenas with its picturesque streets, known for its fairly large Saturday market.
At 48 minutes:
The fortified city of Carcassonne.
At 54 minutes:
Canoing or kajaking from Roquebrun.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|17 Jul 2021 - 13 Aug 2021||€6985|
|14 Aug 2021 - 17 Sep 2021||€5885|
|18 Sep 2021 - 29 Oct 2021||€4730|
|30 Oct 2021 - 17 Dec 2021||€3740|
|18 Dec 2021 - 07 Jan 2022||€4181|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €2500.00
- - Linen and towels are provided. Pool/beach towels can be rented on request at €5 per towel.
- End of stay clean 328€
- Tourist tax (typically approx. 1.50€ per adult per night) paid locally.
- Wifi is available and free.
- The property is 620m2.
- The property is fully air-conditioned.
- Please take care with children around the large pond (6000m²).
- 3 extra single beds can be placed in the bedrooms for groups of 20 (on request).
- If you wish to rent this property in two separate parts, or if you wish to rent just one part, please see references Maison Olivier (NARB116) and Maison Platane (NARB117).
Additional services - please contact us for pricing and more information.
- Airport transfer (minimum of 4 people).
- Meditation class.
- Yoga class.
- Meditation & Yoga class.
- Private yoga class.
- Coaching/bodywork session.
- Frequency therapy treatment (first one for free).
- 3-course lunch or dinner (minimum 4 adults).
- Picnic basket with bread, wine, cheese etc.