Le Petit Gite de Simone - STMA102
Sleeps: 3 Bedrooms: 1
Ground floor gite on a shared Domaine with one bedroom and one bathroom. Large shared swimming pool and lawned grounds. Located on the outskirts of Saint-Marcel sur Aude. Please note that there are 2 very friendly dogs who live on-site. (There is a larger 3 bedroom gite on the first floor that can be rented alongside this property - see STMA101 and STMA103)
About Le Petit Gite de Simone
Formerly a Maison de Vigneron, Le Petit Gite de Simone was once a winery that has now been converted into a cosy one-bedroom, one-bathroom gite on the outskirts of Saint-Marcel sur Aude. The property is on the ground floor and attached to the main house, where the owner lives.
The property is surrounded by vineyards on two sides and there is a private outdoor space that opens onto a fruit orchard - the ideal place for your morning coffee.
The bedroom has a double bed and en-suite bathroom with a bath/shower, WC and sink. There is a single bed/sofa suitable for a child in the lounge. The kitchen is well-equipped with all the basics, such as a small fridge, stovetop, toaster, kettle, espresso machine etc. There is a table and chairs inside as well as one outside for dining al fresco.
Outside, you'll find the shared 12mx6m swimming pool and lawned gardens. The pool is shared with another gite and the owner. Please note that there are 2 very friendly dogs who live on-site.
There is a 3-bedroom gite on the first floor that can be rented alongside this property - see STMA101 and STMA103.
Facilities and Features
- 1 double bedroom
- There is a single bed/sofa suitable for a child in the lounge
- 1 bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Kitchen equipped with small fridge, stovetop and espresso machine
- Inside dining table
- Outdoor dining table
- Shared swimming pool 12x6m
- Two friendly dogs live on-site
- Owner lives on-site in main house
- Private Villa
- Shared Property
- Shared Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- Street Parking
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Golf Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
In the village, you will find all of the basic shops such as a small grocery shop, an Intermarché, Aldi, pharmacy, tabac, two boulangeries and much more. There are 3 restaurants in the village.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
Fees and conditions
- End of stay cleaning charge €70
- Linen, bath and pool towels included in the rental
- Shared lawned garden
- Street parking (You will be able to drive in to drop bags off upon arrival, but the parking is on the street)
- Cot provided on request
- Two friendly dogs on-site, therefore, no pets allowed
- Owner lives on-site in the main house
- There is a small 1 bedroom gite on the ground floor that can be rented alongside this property - see STMA102 and STMA103.
- Please note that on Wednesday evenings, there is a yoga class in the pool garden to which guests are invited.