La Montgolfiere - QUA101
Prices from £1,292 - £1,661
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 3
Located in Quarante, this 3 bedroom villa has 2 bathrooms, a private heated swimming pool (saltwater), large BBQ area and outdoor dining and a small tennis court, making it the ideal place for loved ones to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the South of France. Walking distance to all amenities, sleeps 6. Flexible change overs September to July with a minimum 5 nights. Saturday to Saturday July, August and September; minimum 7 nights.
About La Montgolfiere
La Montgolfière is a modern and spacious house, located in the traditional village of Quarante in the Languedoc, within walking distance to amenities.
This villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open-plan kitchen/dining room/lounge with large windows providing beautiful views over the surrounding countryside. Outside is a large private heated swimming pool (saltwater - 9mx4.5m) with a terrace and BBQ area and a small tennis court.
Located down a private lane via gate-access, this villa is very private and un-overlooked. As you enter the house, you will walk straight into the open-plan living space, which comprises a spacious kitchen with access to a terrace for outdoor dining and relaxing, a dining area and a lounge offering beautiful views over the countryside and swimming pool via large glass doors.
The Master bedroom has a King size bed and an en-suite bathroom with WC and shower. There are a further two bedrooms (one King and one twin) providing comfortable beds and storage space. The large family bathroom is in between two of the bedrooms and is equipped with shower, bath, WC and double sinks. There is a separate WC and utility room containing a washing machine and dryer.
The outside space is a big highlight at this villa, due to the large private swimming pool (saltwater and heated) and large terrace with a BBQ area. The swimming pool (9mx4.5m) overlooks a small tennis court. You will also find a comfortable outdoor dining area next to the kitchen that provides beautiful views.
Facilities and Features
- Via gate with private lane, villa is located back from the street, offering privacy and no road noise.
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and view on the house car park. Doors to terrace.
- Open-plan; large wooden dining table seating up to 8 people.
- Large sofas with TV offering mainly French channels, balcony and sliding glass doors offering views of surrounding countryside and pool/tennis area.
- 1 Master with King size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and sink. Fan provided.
- 1 double (King) with wardrobe. Fan provided.
- 1 twin with wardrobe. Fan provided.
- En-suite bathroom to the Master with shower, WC and sink.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, double sinks and WC.
- Separate WC.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool (9mx4.5m) (easy access via steps)
- BBQ area
- Large terrace with sunbeds
- Small tennis court
- Outdoor dining and chill-out area on terrace via kitchen
- Private Villa
- Tennis Court
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- BBQ Area
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Golf Nearby
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Quarante is near the villages of Puisserguier and Capestang, which are both slightly larger than the village and have various restaurants, bars, shops and little supermarkets. Puisserguier often has little antique markets throughout the summer and Capestang has a lovely little square dotted with bars and cafes.
Beziers is nearby, which is where most large amenities are, such as a shopping centre, bowling alley, cinema, countless restaurants and bars down cobble-stoned roads as well as some fantastic markets. Beziers has just about everything that you will need and more.
A little further than Beziers is where you'll find various beaches such as Valras-Plage, Serignan-Plage, Portiragnes-Plage, Vias-Plage and more, all offering wonderful seafront restaurants, bars, nightlife, markets, beach and water sports and more.
Other points of interest close-by include larger towns and cities such as Narbonne, Montpellier and Pezenas, all offering a unique blend of culture, architecture and activities. Spend the day on a boat on the Canal du Midi, or go kayaking in Roquebrun, the possibilities are endless.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|28 Aug 2021 - 24 Sep 2021||£1476|
|25 Sep 2021 - 17 Dec 2021||£1292|
|18 Dec 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||£1661|
|30 Apr 2022 - 24 Jun 2022||£1476|
|25 Jun 2022 - 26 Aug 2022||£1661|
|27 Aug 2022 - 23 Sep 2022||£1476|
|24 Sep 2022 - 16 Dec 2022||£1292|
|17 Dec 2022 - 30 Dec 2022||£1661|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: £500.00
- Min 5 nights Sept to July flex dates,
- 7 nights Sat-Sat for July Aug and Sept.
- Min 5 night Xmas/New Year.
- Pool heating fee of £100 per booking.
- Access via keybox
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old, wheelchairs or infirm
- Linen and towels provided
- No pets
- No smoking
- Swimming pool is private, heated and salt water (9m x 4.5m) (easy access via steps)
- All rooms have fans
- Drying rack provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Private parking on the property