Le Chalet de Hannah - MEGEV103PS
Prices from €9,274 - €12,276
Sleeps: 10 Bedrooms: 5
Le Chalet de Hannah is a luxury ski chalet located 2km from the centre of Megève that won't disappoint. Nestled in the mountains and offering stunning panoramic views of the Alps, this chalet has everything that you'll need to enjoy your stay. There is a full concierge service including all meals, ski equipment and ski-lift pass delivery, daily housekeeping, house wine and special menus for dietary requirements and children, as well as a personal driver. With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this chalet can accommodate up to 10 people and benefits from a sauna.
About Le Chalet de Hannah
Nestled in the mountains with a panoramic view of the Alps, Le Chalet de Hannah offers a peaceful haven in the Demi-Quartier village next to the major ski slopes and just 10 minutes (2km) away from the centre of Megève. The chalet is 500m² and made with wood and granite in a traditional chalet-style, offering you and your guests a comfortable and luxurious ski experience in the heart of the Alps.
Step inside Le Chalet de Hannah and you will find a modern and warm interior. There is a comfortable living area on the main floor, boasting sofas and chairs next to the fireplace. Behind the fireplace, you will find a large dining area with a wooden dining table, seating up to 8 guests. At the other side of the living area, you will find the spacious and modern kitchen which is fully equipped with everything that you may need to prepare meals or have the private chef cook for you and your guests.
Enjoy your morning coffee at the kitchen bar table seating up to 4 guests, or enjoy it on the terrace overlooking the mountains.
There are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, accommodating up to 8 guests. All of the bedrooms are located on the first floor, with three bedrooms offering direct access to the balcony.
Other highlights include a sauna with a bathroom and shower, a private study and a utility room for ski equipment.
Facilities and Features
- Bedroom 1 - Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with a shower.
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 - Queen-size bed.
- Bedroom 4 - Queen-sized bed.
- Bedroom 5 - Two single beds (ideal for children)
- Bathroom 1 - WC, sink, shower.
- Bathroom 2 - WC, sink, bath.
- Bathroom 3 - WC, sink, shower.
- Coffee machine
- Private Villa
- 4+ bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Child Friendly
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Megève is a ski resort village in the Alps of southeastern France, in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif. It offers downhill ski runs, snow parks and cross-country ski trails that are connected to La Giettaz. The area includes many chic rustic chalets, luxury hotels and designer boutiques. Its pedestrian centre is made of cobbled medieval streets. In summer, trails cross forests and green meadows and lead to Mont d'Arbois which offers a panoramic view.
It is one of the best-known winter destinations in Europe. The tourist boom of Megève dates back to the early 1920s when the Rothschild family decided to make it one of its resorts. The desire was to create a winter sports resort bearing the symbol of the French way of life. Today, Megève is an internationally renowned ski resort.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|01 Jan 2022 - 28 Jan 2022||€9274|
|29 Jan 2022 - 04 Mar 2022||€12276|
|05 Mar 2022 - 01 Apr 2022||€9274|
|02 Apr 2022 - 03 Jun 2022||€12276|
Fees and conditions
- 5 nights minimum.
- End of stay clean €300.
Additional services are available upon request, including a full concierge service which includes:
- Daily breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
- Daily afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked goods or you can request for something savoury.
- Champagne and aperitif before dinner
- Dinner 6 nights per week: Appetizers, a three-course dinner, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes need to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Special menus for children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests can be discussed prior to your arrival. During your stay, your personal chef can also adapt the menu plan to accommodate your requests.
A personal driver is also available upon request and can provide airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich. Please note that Le Chalet de Hannah's staff takes a day off (typically on Wednesday). On their day off, fresh bread, croissants are still delivered and your continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre-prepared. For dinner, we can provide a list of recommendations and make reservations for your convenience.