Pres De Plage Apartment - CANN104
Prices from €4,317 - €6,033
Sleeps: 7 Bedrooms: 3
Luxury three bedroom newly constructed apartment - three minutes from Palais & Convention Centre. Close to beach, three bedrooms, sleeps 6, aircon, 3 bathrooms, 2 WCs, internet, tv , private parking, garden, balcony. Minimum stay of 2 weeks during film festival
About Pres De Plage Apartment
Type of Property - apartment
Location Type - beach
* Living Room - double-size sofa bed, coffee table, sideboard, LCD flat screen TV, cable TV box with numerous French and foreign channels, including 4 Enlish language channels, DVD player and small DVD library, WiFi ADSL internet connection installed or can be used with a USB or ethernet cable connection, sliding French doors on to large terrace with garden views
* Dining Area - large circular dining table, four dining chairs, floor lamp, and table lamp
* Kitchen - electric oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, dishwashing machine, washing machine, breakfast table and four chairs, extractor hood, stainless-steel sink, numerous fitted units, and a refrigerator/freezer
* Sliding French doors onto a large, 14-square-meter terrace
* Bedroom Twin beds - one
* Bedroom Double beds - two
* Bathrooms - three
* En suite - three
* Entertainment - DVD, CD player, cable TV, ADSL internet and radio
* Outside - 14-square-meter terrace, and communal gardens
Outside is a table seating 4, if you wish to have lunch / dinner outside. The 14 square meter terrace overlooks the beautiful landscaped communal garden.
Facilities and Features
The apartment has its own private underground parking space, right underneath the apartment building.
The shops are right on your doorstep.
Tennis is available at the Cannes Tennis Club, which is about a 10-minute walk away, behind the Martinez Hotel.
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Easy Walk to Beach
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Beach - Swimming - water sports
Climbing - Flying - Cycling - Mountain biking - Horse riding
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|03 Apr 2021 - 23 Apr 2021||€5026|
|24 Apr 2021 - 07 May 2021||€5258|
|08 May 2021 - 21 May 2021||€6033|
|22 May 2021 - 04 Jun 2021||€5258|
|05 Jun 2021 - 25 Jun 2021||€5812|
|26 Jun 2021 - 20 Aug 2021||€6033|
|22 Jan 2022 - 04 Mar 2022||€5026|
|05 Mar 2022 - 11 Mar 2022||€6033|
|12 Mar 2022 - 18 Mar 2022||€4317|
|02 Apr 2022 - 22 Apr 2022||€5026|
|23 Apr 2022 - 06 May 2022||€5258|
|07 May 2022 - 20 May 2022||€6033|
|21 May 2022 - 03 Jun 2022||€5258|
|04 Jun 2022 - 24 Jun 2022||€5812|
|25 Jun 2022 - 19 Aug 2022||€6033|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €1200.00
- Minimum 2 week stay during May film Festival
A parking space is also available in the private underground car park, right underneath the building, with a private elevator up to the apartment level.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year.
The living room is furnished with a double size sofa bed, two armchairs, a dresser and a rectangular glass dining table seating 6.
For your entertainment there is SKY TV (UK), cable TV, ADSL WiFi internet, a DVD, & a stereo with CD player. Numerous DVD discs are offered in the apartment. A French window opens onto the terrace.
Families and children