Le Gite de Simone - STMA101
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 3
Le Gite de Simone is an ideal place for families and groups to relax and enjoy their holiday in the South of France. The gite is located on a shared Domaine where the owner is on hand should you have any questions. There are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, a terrace and an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area. Highlights include the large shared swimming pool and enclosed lawned gardens. Please note that there are 2 very friendly dogs who live on-site. (There is a small 1 bedroom gite on the ground floor that can be rented alongside this property - see STMA102 and STMA103)
About Le Gite de Simone
Formerly a Maison de Vigneron, Le Gite de Simone was once a winery that has now been converted into a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom gite. The property is on the first floor and attached to the main house, where the owner lives.
There is a private entrance as well as a private terrace, is surrounded by vineyards on two sides and sits on the edge of the village of St Marcel sur Aude, making it very peaceful and the perfect place to enjoy sunsets overlooking the next village.
The three bedrooms all have double beds and windows with shutters - ideal for blocking the sun out on those scorching summer days. The bedrooms share one family bathroom with a shower and sink, which is separate from the WC. These rooms open out onto the hallway which leads to the open-plan newly fitted kitchen equipped with all mod-cons such as dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, stovetop and espresso machine, lounge and dining area. There is a private terrace for outdoor dining where you'll find a BBQ.
Outside, you'll find the shared 12mx6m swimming pool and lawned gardens. Please note that there are 2 very friendly dogs who live on-site.
There is a small 1 bedroom gite on the ground floor that can be rented alongside this property - see STMA102 and STMA103.
Facilities and Features
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 family bathroom with shower and sink
- Separate WC
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, stovetop and espresso machine
- Inside dining table
- Outdoor dining area on the terrace
- Shared swimming pool 12x6m
- Two friendly dogs live on-site
- Owner lives on-site in main house
- Private Villa
- Shared Property
- Shared Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- Street Parking
- BBQ Area
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
In the village, you will find all of the basic shops such as a small grocery shop, an Intermarché, Aldi, pharmacy, tabac, two boulangeries and much more. There are 3 restaurants in the village.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
Fees and conditions
- End of stay cleaning charge €100
- Linen, bath and pool towels included in the rental
- Shared lawned garden
- Street parking (You will be able to drive in to drop bags off upon arrival, but the parking is on the street)
- The stairs are quite steep up to the gîte. If you require a baby gate, we can provide one
- Two friendly dogs on-site, therefore, no pets allowed
- Owner lives on-site in the main house
- There is a small 1 bedroom gite on the ground floor that can be rented alongside this property - see STMA102 and STMA103.
- Please note that on Wednesday evenings, there is a yoga class in the pool garden to which guests are invited.