Pezenas Apartment - PEZ117
Prices from €996 - €1,661
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 3
Delightful, newly-renovated apartment almost in the centre of the lovely town of Pézenas which has numerous restaurants, shops and bars as well as a fabulous Saturday market. Child-friendly. All on the ground floor. WiFi internet. 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6.
About Pezenas Apartment
The house is a two-storey 'Mas Bastide', built in the 1800's. The apartment to rent is on the ground floor with open access to the terrace, pretty garden and private pool. It has recently been renovated so everything is brand new and in tip-top condition.
It is very centrally situated with just a five minute walk to the principal attractions of the town. An extremely pleasant place to spend your holidays.
There are 3 bedrooms, a living/dining area, 2 bathrooms, and a fully-equipped modern kitchen. It is ideally equipped for 4-6 people.
Access direct from street into light-filled hallway.
Bedroom 2 accessed from this hallway.
Through to kitchen/dining/lounge area.
There is parking on the street outside as well as plenty of other free (and cc-monitored) parking just up the road.
Even though the apartment is so close to the centre of the town, the garden is very tranquil and secluded with a substantial wall all around. The garden is prettily planted with shrubs in the Mediterranean style.
The terrace has a dining area and a barbeque.
The pool is well fenced off from the terrace area so, providing the gate is closed, is safe for small children.
Facilities and Features
- Kitchen is fully-equipped with dishwasher, microwave, hob, extractor fan, oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee-maker etc.
- Dining area has table and 6 chairs.
- Sitting area has 2 sofas, flat-screen TV with UK FreeSat and an easy chair.
- Laundry room: Washing machine, clothes rack, iron and board.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, double door out to shady terrace. Wardrobe in highlighted alcove. Access to en suite bathroom via mirrored, sliding door.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds. Wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed. Wardrobe.
- Bathroom 1. En suite to bedroom 1. Shower, WC, washbasin.
- Bathroom 2: Shower, WC, washbasin.
- Private Villa
- Private Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- Un-overlooked Pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Street Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- No Pets
- Child Friendly
- Suitable for reduced mobility
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
20 minutes north of Beziers, 45 minutes south-west of Montpellier and 15 minutes from the Mediterranean. By motorway it is an hour to Carcassonne, 90 minutes to Nimes, 2 hours to Toulouse and less than 2 hours to the Spanish border, so is very well located.
Pézenas is an attractive town, known for its imposing buildings from the 1600-1800s. It has a very well-preserved Medieval quarter where there are many small artisan shops and workshops. The famous Saturday market is one of the best in the region.
Pézenas is in the centre of an excellent wine and olive oil producing region. Its rich history dates back to Roman times; the original Via Domitia can still be walked on today, in lovely countryside a few kms from the town. There are tempting shopping areas in Pézenas, excellent wine to buy locally, great cheeses brought in from the local hills and from other areas of France, and about seven bakeries in the town with fabulous bread and legendary pastries.
Very close to large supermarket, restaurants and a good bakery. Also, lots of antique shops. Very close to historic centre but less than 5 minutes to the motorway.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|03 Jul 2021 - 20 Aug 2021||€1661|
|21 Aug 2021 - 17 Sep 2021||€1230|
|23 Apr 2022 - 03 Jun 2022||€996|
|04 Jun 2022 - 01 Jul 2022||€1230|
|02 Jul 2022 - 19 Aug 2022||€1661|
|20 Aug 2022 - 16 Sep 2022||€1230|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €300.00
- All linens and towels are included in the price, except for beach towels which are not supplied.
- -10 Euros for crib and high chair
- -100 Euros p.w. for pets but only accepted outside of high season.
Wheelchair accessible, ground-floor apartment
A baby crib and high chair are supplied at extra cost.
Small Welcome Pack offered on arrival.
Pets accepted outside of high season at additional cost.
Suitable for all, especially families.
Easy, flat access, although the bathrooms would not be recommended for wheelchairs.
No smoking allowed.
• If you need EXTRA help for such as oven cleaning or bathrooms washed or a change of linen, during your stay, please advise the house manager. These services are chargeable at an hourly rate.
• If you need to stay after 9:30AM departure time and your departure day is a Saturday (not a weekday) please notify the house manager who will try to accommodate you, but expect to pay an additional charge. This added charge is to compensate for overtime work to the cleaning staff.
• We must emphasise that it is your responsibility to put out the rubbish bins on the correct days, and also TO DISPOSE OF ALL BOTTLES BEFORE YOU LEAVE – If bottles or rubbish have to be disposed for you at the end of your vacation after you leave there is an additional 25.00 Euro service charge (25.00 Euro per bin) for this service. This amount will be deducted from your deposit.
• . In the event that you are unable to return the furniture to their original place, the staff will do it for you but the time spent will result in an additional charge which will be deducted from your damage deposit."
The property was excellent, and bigger than I thought. Stephanie was also brilliant, it's a great apartment in a lovely town.
" The property description and photos were accurate. We didn't need any additional information, we had everything we needed. It was good value for money and the quality of the equipment in the property was good as it was all new and hadn't been used much. The cleanliness on arrival was good as well. The booking procedure and service from SFHV was very good and gave us plenty of information prior to our arrival. "
Peter - Summer 2014
Ian and Catherine - AUG 2013
" The property description and photo's were accurate, yes. The quality of the equipment in the house was excellent as was the cleanliness on arrival. The booking procedure was fine. "