L'Olivier d'Aspiran - ASP101
Sleeps: 4 Bedrooms: 2
L'Olivier d'Aspiran is a very beautiful townhouse located in Aspiran in the Languedoc region of Southern France. Decorated with an artists' eye, this property has a lot of character and feels like a home away from home. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning, a private swimming pool and beautiful outdoor space, this is the ideal property for friends looking to holiday together. Walking distance to amenities. Not suitable for children, not wheelchair friendly. FLEXIBLE CHANGEOVER DAYS. Minimum 4 nights. Long term/winter lets available.
About L'Olivier d'Aspiran
Located within 200 metres of the centre of a traditional village in the Languedoc region, this property is ideal for couples or friends who are looking for a relaxing holiday in an authentic French setting. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private swimming pool, air conditioning and a beautiful terrace. The coast is about 25km away, there are plenty of river beaches and lakes in the nearby area, as well as lots of popular attractions.
L'Olivier d'Aspiran is an impressive property that has been beautifully decorated by the artistic owners - everything has been thought of in order to provide you ultimate comfort.
You will enter the property into the open plan living area, complete with kitchen, living room and dining area, overlooking the beautiful terrace which is home to the private swimming pool. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you will need in order to cook a delicious meal with local ingredients, including a small dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, gas hob and electric oven. There is an attached utility room with a washing machine and dryer. There is air conditioning as well as ceilings fans.
The 2 bedrooms are located on the first floor - a double and a twin room are connected via a shared en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and sink. All of the rooms have air conditioning, as well as ample storage space.
There is an additional bathroom located in the private garage, as well as a separate WC near the front door in the entrance hall.
The outside area is truly breathtaking, mainly thanks to the beautiful private swimming pool, but not forgetting the large terrace dotted with Mediterranean plants, an olive tree and a fountain. There is a BBQ area with a plancha, as well as a "chill-out" space and sun loungers. This area is completely un-overlooked, offering you total privacy.
Facilities and Features
- Hall with WC.
Ground floor, Open-plan living area:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a small dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, large fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Dining area with seating for 6 people.
- Lounge area with ceiling fan and TV.
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning and fan, with shared en-suite bathroom.
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and fan, with shared en-suite bathroom.
- En-suite bathroom with shower, WC and sink.
- Terrace with outdoor dining area, chill-out area and private swimming pool.
- Garage with space for 1 car, this space also has a bathroom with shower and sink.
- Air conditioning and fans.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Private swimming pool.
- Private parking.
- Private Villa
- Private Pool
- Un-overlooked Pool
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Private Parking
- Street Parking
- BBQ Area
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Golf Nearby
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
The picturesque village of Pezenas is only 15-20 minutes away and is the ideal place for a day of exploring; the village is spoiled for restaurants, bars, cafes and independent shops selling handmade goods. The market on a Saturday is well-worth a visit.
Beziers is about 40km away and has everything that you could possibly need, such as a bowling alley, shopping centre, go-karting, restaurants, nightclubs, bars, cafes, history and an abundance of beautiful architecture.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €500.00
- Cleaning €50
- Not suitable for wheelchair users due to stairs and all bedrooms on the first floor.
- No pets.
- No children.
- Flexible changeover days, 4 nights minimum.
- Long term rentals and winter lets available, please enquire.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms and fans also provided.
- Walking distance to amenities.