Cross of Valmer - VALM102ol
Prices from £7,544 - £7,544
Sleeps: 8 Bedrooms: 4
The villa is light and airy and has the added bonus of air-conditioning, whilst outdoors, alfresco living is idyllic with lovely terraces, sea views, a pétanque pitch and a stunning, private heated pool. There is also beautiful garden with a oleander flowers, lavender and other Mediterranean plants.
About Cross of Valmer
Valmer Beach Villa boasts a highly desirable position in the heart of the St
Tropez peninsular, surrounded by umbrella pines, nature reserve, vineyards
and only 300 metres from the lovely sandy cove of Vergeron.
In addition to Vergeron Beach, six kilometres of natural sandy beaches, such
as Sylvabelle, Heraclée, Gigaro, Ponent and Plage du Débarquement are all
within easy walking distance of the villa along the coastal footpath. So too are
their numerous beach restaurants.
The beaches, restaurants and beautiful natural surroundings will provide
unforgettable memories outside the villa, and at the villa you will be treated to
sea views and modern, comfortable and luxurious accommodation inside and
La Croix Valmer is not only known for the quality of its swimming waters and
its fine sandy beaches, but also for its fauna and flora and for its coastal
walking paths through the nature reserve and through vineyards and villages.
The centre of the village is only 2km away and easily reached on foot. It has a
Sunday market and many vineyards including a Côtes de Provence AOC
It’s no wonder that La Croix Valmer is often referred to as paradise on Earth.
But for a quick change of scenery, Saint Tropez is less than 15km away and
will dazzle with its glitz and glamour as well as its charming markets, local
artists and typical Côte d’Azur joie de vivre!
Facilities and Features
- Living Room (flat-screen Sat TV, DVD player, CD player, I-pod docking
station, terrace, sea views)
- Dining area (seating for 8 people, patio doors, terrace)
- Laundry Room (2 washing machines, tumble dryer, sink, iron, ironing board,
- Kitchen (oven, mini-oven/microwave, hob, American fridge/freezer toaster,
dishwasher, coffee machine, breakfast bar, patio doors and terrace)
- Terrace (sea views)
Bedroom 1 - 1 Large King-Size Bed, sliding doors to the South and window
Bedroom 2 - 1 Large King-Size Bed , window to the East.
Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, window to the West.
Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, window to the East and door opening onto the
terrace facing South
All bedrooms have tiled floors, built in wardrobes, air conditioning and en suite
shower, basin and WC.
Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Hand basin and heated towel rail
Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Hand basin and heated towel rail
Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Hand basin and heated towel
Bathroom 4 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure, Hand basin and heated towel rail
All with thermostatic showers, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail. Bidet in ensuite
to Master bed-room.
- Salt-water heated swimming pool (9.25 x 4.5m / depth: 1.1 - 1.7m) with
electric safety cover
- Garden with oleander flowers, lavender and other Mediterranean plants
- Covered terrace
- Table tennis (located under the covered terrace)
- Outdoor dining area
- Gas Barbecue
- Boules pitch
Oliver's Travels Ltd. (ABTA No. P1463) | www.oliverstravels.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0800 133 7999 Page 4
- Off road parking
- Electric gates
- A/C throughout
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod docking station
- Outdoor furniture (tables, chairs, sofas)
- 8 sunbeds
- Ping-pong table
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Vergeron and just a stone's throw from popular beaches such as Plage de
Sylvabelle, Plage de Heraclee , Plage de Gigaro, Plage de Ponent, Plage de
Debarquement. This stunning 6 kms long stretch of coastline is filled with
restaurants and bars, accessed directly by walking along the coastal footpath.
La Croix Valmer, in the heart of the St Tropez peninsula, is well known for the
quality of its swimming waters and is referred to as "paradise on earth". The
slogan of this village, which can be easily reached on foot (2km), is the qualityof-life!
There is a lively Sunday market and many vineyards, not to mention the
surrounding 220 ha. of nature reserves. It is a great place for walking, both in
the woods and along the coast. The famous sentiers des douaniers start at
Gigaro beach and end at Cap Lardier. Along the path, you will find diverse
fauna and flora, small coves, umbrella pines and fine sand beaches.
If you fancy some glamour and nightlife, you can quickly head to St Tropez,
with its luxury yachts, clubs and bistros as well as its Tuesday and Saturday
markets. For horse lovers, there is a prestigious Polo Club, with four fields,
indoor/outdoor arenas and a training track.
Don't miss a visit to Pampelonne beach where you may well bump into movie
stars, football players and other celebrities.
The coastal towns of Ste Maxime and Cavalaire with attractive ports, marinas
and casinos are both within easy driving distance (17km and 4.8km).
Bormes les Mimosas, a medieval village famous for its flowers and pink
houses offering a panoramic view of the plains and the lles d'Or is another
recommended day trip along with Gassin, Grimaud Village and La Garde
Take a ferry to the island of Porquerolles, hire a bike and explore the PortCros
The area is great for other fun activities such as jet ski, beach volley, quad
bikes, paintball, pottery, mosaic and sculpture and a lot more.
Golf lovers must head to the Gassin Golf Country Club, bearing the mark of
Gary PLAYER, better known as the "International Ambassador to Golf" and
second most-titled player in the world. In addition, one of the Var's oldest
courses, the Beauvallon Golf course, is also close by.
There are good cycle tracks around the local areas and very interesting
Oliver's Travels Ltd. (ABTA No. P1463) | www.oliverstravels.com | email@example.com | 0800 133 7999 Page 7
countryside. There are also tracks for those who have mountain bikes onto
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|03 Oct 2019 - 05 Apr 2021||£7544|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: £2000.00
- Arrival time: Between 5.00 and 7.00 p.m. (please note that owners reserve the right to charge a fee of €50/hour in case of late arrivals unless with prior agreement).
- Departure time: Before 9.30 a.m. (please note that owners reserve the right to charge a fee of €50/hour in case of late departures unless with prior agreement).
- Energy costs included?: Yes
- Linen & towels included?: All linen, bath and hand towels, including one pool towel are included (1 set pp/pw).
- Pool heating charge?: The swimming pool is heated free of charge throughout the season to a temperature of 28°C.
- End of stay cleaning included?: The property will be presented in a clean and tidy condition and you are kindly requested to return it in the same condition at the end of your stay. Any additional cleaning required at the end of
your stay will be charged to your security deposit at the rate of €30 per hour or part thereof. Throughout the stay, guests are required to book a minimum of five hours per week of cleaning at a cost of €30 per hour to be paid
locally upon arrival.
- Tax: A tourist tax is payable on arrival at the local applicable rate (2017 rate: €3.30 per person over the age of 18).