Maison Felicie - PUIL103
A beautifully restored maison de maitre with swimming pool, renovated in the style of the 40's, at the entrance to a village. Large garden and private swimming pool. Reversible airconditioning. Sleeps up to 14. WiFi internet
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Un-overlooked Pool
- Pet friendly
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Private Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- Private Parking
- Golf Nearby
- Secure Parking
- Child Friendly
- BBQ Area
- Private Villa
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Spacious garden
|03 / 01 / 2015 - 13 / 02 / 2015||€ 1862|
|14 / 02 / 2015 - 13 / 03 / 2015||€ 2444|
|14 / 03 / 2015 - 27 / 03 / 2015||€ 1862|
|28 / 03 / 2015 - 03 / 04 / 2015||€ 3026|
|04 / 04 / 2015 - 10 / 04 / 2015||€ 2444|
|11 / 04 / 2015 - 08 / 05 / 2015||€ 3026|
|09 / 05 / 2015 - 15 / 05 / 2015||€ 2444|
|16 / 05 / 2015 - 22 / 05 / 2015||€ 3026|
|23 / 05 / 2015 - 29 / 05 / 2015||€ 2444|
|30 / 05 / 2015 - 26 / 06 / 2015||€ 3026|
|27 / 06 / 2015 - 28 / 08 / 2015||€ 3333|
Security Deposit: € 1000.00
Linen and towels included as well as hair drier
The house is on the outskirts of the unspoilt little village of Puissalicon, one of the region's "Circulades". Puissalicon is clustered around the base of the feudal castle which dates back to the 11th century - there is also a Gothic church built in 1337.
Wine production is the main economic activity and Puissalicon produces first-class wines, one of the caves in the village supplies wine to Gordon Ramsey.
All basic needs can be met in the village centre, just a stroll away - there is a small village shop,a vegetable market three times a week and a bar where children are welcome.
For more, visit the neighbouring village of Magalas, 3km away, where you will find banks, very good restaurants and a supermarket.
The historic town of Béziers is only 15km away, while the popular holiday beach resorts at Valras-Plage and Cap d'Agde are easily reached within 45 minutes.
Puissalicon is situated between the mountains and the sea so there is a wide range of activities to choose from:-
Watersports and swimming.
Budget airlines fly regularly from Montpellier,Perpignan and Carcassonne,all within 50 miles.The TGV operates to Béziers and Eurostar services run non-stop from Waterloo to Avignon during peak season.Provence,Spain,Andorra and the Pyrenées are in easy reach and the area is surrounded with the vineyards of the Hérault.
Places of Interest near this Property
Take a small step back in time and unwind in this tranquil setting.
Drive through the gated entrance onto the shingled forecourt. Stone steps lead up to the main front door which opens onto a wide hallway with its trompe l'oeil bookcases.
To the left is the dining room with a magnificent period fireplace and the fully-equipped kitchen. On the right is the living room, imaginatively restored in the style of the 1940's with artefacts and period furniture.
At the end of the living room is an unusual curved glass conservatory, from which you can descend onto the grand terrace with its panoramic views of the countryside and the Cevennes mountains in the distance.
The terrace can also be accessed via French windows from the kitchen and dining room.
The first floor is reached by a sweep of stone stairs off the hallway.
There are six bedrooms, each furnished in an individual style incorporating the original floor tiles throughout, painted friezes, trompe l'oeil paintings and period furniture. All the bedrooms enjoy views of the countryside, tall French windows open onto the wrought iron balconies so typical of this region.
Large terrace with seating for 18 people, garden furniture, 6 sunloungers, barbecue.
Swimming pool 8m x 4m set in its own secure walled garden.
Pool house echoing the style of the main building.
Garage in the former stable block providing sheltered parking for several vehicles.
All linen supplied, extra linen may be hired on request.
End of stay cleaning not included - price 50 euros, payable locally.
Check in time 16.00 and check out time 10.00am
Chidren and pets welcome.
Stone stairs may be unsuitable for the elderly or infirm.
Visited by one of our team - highly recommended.
- This is a sunny, spacious house offering 350 m2 of accommodation on two floors.
- On the first floor:
- Dining room with a large table and seating for 18 people.
- Living room with seating for 17 people, Hi-Fi, small washroom with WC and washbasin.
- Kitchen: fully equipped with gas oven and hob, micro-wave, 2 fridge-freezers and dishwasher. Washing and drying machines are in a separate laundry room on the second floor.
- Hallway, staircase to 2nd floor:
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, cupboards, shower and washbasin, separate WC. Two French windows.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, cupboards, shower, washbasin, separate WC. French window.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, cupboards, French window with double sofa bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, cupboards, two French windows with an additional single bed
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds x 4, antique wardrobe, French window.
- Bedroom 6: Double sofa bed, walk-on balcony with panoramic views.
- Bathroom: Double vanity unit, corner bath with shower over, WC. French windows onto walk-on balcony with panoramic views.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, ironing board and iron.
- Reversible airconditioning throughout.
" PUIL103 - PREVIOUS GUESTS COMMENTS: "I found the owner, the cleaner and everyone I came into contact with at South France Holiday Villas extremely friendly and flexible." - Gillian (2012) "